Kleinwalsertal is surrounded by more than 2.000 metre high mountains.
Through the large untouched nature the valley is not only loved during the summer but also during the winter.
In cooperation with Oberstdorf is Kleinwasertal the biggest Austria-German skiing area with lots of opportunities.
Kleinwalsertal offers you during the winter:
- 120 kilometres ski pistes (with all diversity) (Winter panorama)
- Snow- and funpark for freestylers (Crystal Ground)
- 45 kilometres of loipes in Kleinwalsertal and 73 kilometres in Oberstdorf
- 7 places to luge with a length between 150 metres en 1.500 metres (2 with assistants)
- Nature ice area with a ice rink
- 50 kilometres preparated foothpads
- 8 ski- and snowboardschools
- Organized tours: hiking with snowboots, skitours, nordic walking, telemark, skifox and snowbike
- Nordic Walking
Other free time activities:
- Funsports: snowbike, skifox, airboard and snowscoot
- Helicopter skiing
- Ice rank
- Wellness: beautyfarm, fitness and sauna
- Biljarts, darts and skittles
- Gunshooting (little calibre)